The nominees for the FoodTech Award 2022 are ...
- ALVAR Mist ehf. - ALVAR Mist Focus S-10
- Hydract A/S - Hydract water hydraulic process valve
- Elopak - Pure-Pak® eSense carton
- DSM Food&Beverage - Delvo Phage® test kit
- Au2mate A/S - CIP-data analysis
These businesses also nominated new products for the FoodTech Award 2022
- Teknologisk Institut - BDP powder for 3D-printing of food product components
- Endress+Hauser A/S - “How is your beer”? – Check your fermentation monitor
- Endress+Hauser A/S - Teqwave H - The concentration sensor for real-time liquid analysis
- Busch Vakuumteknik A/S - OTTO Digital Service
- Eilersen Electric - DLC load cell with patented lifting protection
- CHEP Denmark A/S - The Q+ Static – Quarter display pallet
- Weber Machinery Denmark - WEBER holistic processing line for product preparation, slicing and primary packaging by utilizing multi directional component communication
- Alflow Scandinavia A/S - Ohmic heating for solid food products
- Limitech A/S - PENQUIN
- Limitech A/S - Flipside
- GEA Process Engineering A/S - GEA VARIVENT® Mixproof valve type MX
- GEA Process Engineering A/S - GEA Mobile Test Center
- GEA Process Engineering A/S - GEA LoTo for hygienic valves
- Chr. Hansen - YoFlex Premium 11 combines sustainability and savings
- In Vitro - Biodegradable nitrile gloves
- TRAPO - TRAPO Loading System TLS3600
- Busch Vakuumteknik A/S - COBRA NX 0950 A PLUS
- Domino Systems A/S - Cx350i
FoodTech Award is sponsored by:
Nominate your products
FoodTech invites exhibitors with unique food technology innovations to nominate their innovative products, concepts or processes for the Award.
In order to qualify for assessment, your product, concept or process must not have been introduced on the market prior to January 2021.
Max three products per exhibitor.
Products, concepts and processes are assessed based on the following three criteria:
The FoodTech Award is granted on the basis of a total assessment of the criteria.
The judging panel for the FoodTech Award 2022 consists of:
- Hans Nørgaard Hansen, Institut for Byggeri og Mekanisk Teknologi, DTU
- Henrik Damholt Jørgensen, Mejeriforeningen
- Ole Linnet, DI
- Thomas Mathiasen