The largest trade fair in the Nordic region for food technology
Over the last 25 years, FoodTech has presented the entire food industry in one place and provided a framework for inspiration, knowledge and business networking as the largest food technology trade fair in the Nordic region.
In 2024, we open the doors to the 14th annual FoodTech trade fair, and are looking forward to welcoming you.
We stand together in the industry
At FoodTech, exhibitors and visitors meet to network, make deals and engage in personal meetings. We stand together to strengthen the industry.
The 2022 trade fair offered the following:
FoodTech presents exhibitors
in the following focus areas:
- Process technology
- Cooling and climate technology
- Fluid and flow technology
- Conveyor belts
- Tanks and silos
- Storage solutions
- Packing machines
- Filling machines
- Packaging equipment
- Labelling equipment
- Analysis equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Measuring equipment
- Hygiene technology (chemicals, cleaning agents and equipment, workwear)
- Working environment
Why FoodTech is worth a visit
- 33% of visitors have found new suppliers/business partners at FoodTech
- 86% of visitors would recommend visiting FoodTech to others
- 71% of visitors expect to revisit FoodTech in 2020
- On a scale of 1–5, where 5 is best, visitors have given FoodTech an average satisfaction score of 4.1 in relation to the benefits of their visit
- On a scale of 1–5, where 5 is best, visitors have given FoodTech an average overall score of 4.2
Based on 1,074 responses from FoodTech 2022
Trade fair committee members at FoodTech
The FoodTech team is far from the only ones getting the trade fair up and running. FoodTech has a competent trade fair committee that offers advice throughout the process on everything from products to topics and markets. Members represent businesses that reflect product offerings at the trade fair. Both exhibitors and visitors are guaranteed that the trade fair will maintain a high level of professionalism.
In addition to the trade fair committee, we also work closely with scientific and professional institutions, organisations, training and educational institutions, and companies listed below on the content and development of the event.